London, United Kingdom
We are working with an exciting start-up who are one of the names to look out for in 2019 and beyond. They are searching for a Solutions Architect who will play a key role in the design and development of new software solutions for the company. More specifically, the chosen candidate will build a new, cutting-edge electronic execution platform to enable participants to transact foreign exchange products such as spot, NDFs and bullion.
They are searching for a candidate with in-depth knowledge of central limit order books, EMS and OMS logic, electronic trading, risk management and analytical/reporting tools, and algorithmic models.
The role requires strong software design & development expertise and provides an ideal platform for the right candidate to acquire new skills relating to finance, statistics, artificial intelligence, and big-data analysis.
- Manage a team of developers, act as a project lead and liaise across teams and senior management
- Design a highly scalable deep learning AI architecture for low-latency solutions
- Ensure that detailed documentation relating to system specifications and architecture are kept and maintained
- Continually review and implement system improvements
- Communicate with senior management, technical support and other areas of the business
- Mentor software developers and attend meetings and calls with stakeholders
- Advise on and work within agreed software development methodologies/specifications
- 5+ years of design and development experience in connection with algorithmic trading, price aggregation, central limit order book or smart order routing technology
- Deep understanding of how applications interact with hardware, storage, and network
- Experience with low-latency C++, Java or C# solutions design in a Linux/Windows environment
- Good knowledge of exchange connectivity, FIX protocol, market data handlers etc.
- Experience of foreign exchange (spot, forwards, NDF, swaps) trading is a plus
This is an excellent role for a solutions architect who has a passion for trading technology. If you would love to join an innovative start-up with exciting growth plans then please get in touch with Ryan Waters firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.