City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
Solutions Engineer - London - Systems Administration, AWS, DevOps, Postgre SQL, Java, C++
An excellent opportunity for a Solutions Engineer (Systems Administration, AWS, DevOps, Postgre SQL, Java, C++) to work in an exciting Cryptocurrency space with a top tier trading firm based in central London. This role requires a solutions professional to provide support and ensure our clients trading platform and supporting infrastructure and environments. You will be expected to perform and manage release process, respond promptly and effectively to incidents.
This Solutions Engineer will need experience in the DevOps environment, working with a range of different sized teams developing platform and technologies and automating when possible. An excellent proactive attitude is essential to bring to this role, a problem solving approach is key, with an ability to organise effectively the day and deliver to expected deadlines throughout projects.
Skills and experience needed for a successful Solutions Engineer application:
- Excellent Linux System Administration exposure and experience
- An understanding of AWS
- Previous work in DevOps environments with strong configuration management and automation skills
- Database administration with exposure to Postgre SQL
- Extensive experience working with Java, C++, Ruby and Rails applications
- Experience working with Finance/trading/Cryptocurrency/Algorithmic trading
To recap this Solutions Engineer position needs to hit the ground running in an Agile, fast paced company based in London. Please contact Anthony Mills at Harrington Starr 0203 587 7007/ Anthony.Mills@harringtonstarr.com
Solutions Engineer - London - Systems Administration, AWS, DevOps, Postgre SQL, Java, C++ £70,000