London, United Kingdom
Solution Architect - Post Trade systems
Investment Bank. Copenhagen, Denmark.
Highly Competitive Salary
A leading global bank is seeking to hire a Senior Solution Architect to lead a new high profile project within the post-trade and custody division of the bank.
They are preparing for an improved focus on Institutional and corporate investment banking. To this end they need a Solution Architect / Senior Lead Developer with a proven experience within Settlement and Custody space.
This is a new, high profile project and an unprecedented opportunity to be at the forefront of a new era within this well-known financial institution.
You should have a proven and profound understanding of the processes and workflows in the institutional and corporate Post Trade domain, i.e. profound knowledge in processing securities, derivatives, clearance and settlement.
You will be able to act as sparing partner and inspiration for other solution architects as well as developers and testers and be able to challenge business requirements and to liege business with IT development. You will know how to implement and reap the benefits of straight-through processing.
You must have a keen interest in taking an organization to the next level.
You should have:
- M.Sc. degree in Engineering / IT or similar
- A strong proactive, pragmatic and engaging approach in all you do
It will be a considerable advantage if you have knowledge of advanced products such as stock borrowing and lending and especially in relation to the post trade domain.
The candidate will be part of the Post Trade Systems Technical Leadership team but will not be assigned line management responsibilities.
- A rare opportunity to join a highly skilled and motivated team working with the latest web technologies at scale across multiple platforms within the financial industry.
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.