New York, United States
A Global High-Growth SaaS Financial Technology client is looking for specialized hunters selling into the Financial Services community, primarily the buy-side. With fully customizable front to back office technology to enhance the digital experience, they are looking to lock down the middle market buy-side community by building out an extraordinary sales team.
Selling Enterprise Software solutions that run across Order Management Systems (OMS), Portfolio Management (PMS), Reporting and more, they have leading products and reputation in the market. This role can be based in New York City, San Francisco or Toronto with a heavy preference for NYC. This will be a hunter sales role mainly focused on new logo acquisition.
This is an individual contributor role with no immediate manager duties. You are however expected to manage your territory and pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of new business acquisition experience selling Financial Technology front to back office software solutions into the financial services community.
Responsibilities & Key Skills:
- Understanding the complexity of a selling front to back office solutions to the buy-side
- Build and use a Rolodex of contacts in the Financial Services markets to canvass for new business
- Drive revenue by using network to find applicable decision makers to close new business
- Demonstrate viable market knowledge and the value added of our client’s enterprise software solutions
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- 5+ years of hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- Experience selling software with average deal sizes $100k+
- Proven track record of success
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4-year institution
- Background in Financial Technology level software targeted for Financial Services a must
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.