Are you a software engineer / developer looking to work in a cutting edge, model-driven investment firm that has high compensation, perks/benefits befitting the best startups, and the stability of a rapidly growing mid-sized company? Let's talk.
This firm is known for having very talented, intelligent, passionate, and inquisitive team members. They consantly work to increase their trading tech efficacy and this means teams are motivated to learn and grow every day. Their complex, tech-driven approach requires engineers who are capable of creating custom solutions as issues arise. Their offices are comfortable, communicative, and full of interesting perks that allow you to explore new skills/expand your current strengths.
They have multiple openings, so your level of experience can vary, but ultimately ideal candidates will:
- Have a strong background developing and maintaining trading systems.
- Have at least two years professional engineering experience.
- Be very strong with development in Java (preferably Java8), C++, or Python.
- Ideally, have experience with trading platforms from several organizations.
- Have experience in an organization that handles large amounts of data.
- Be comfortable working in a team environment that is very collaborative and highly specialized.
- Have a strong passion for engineering and desire to work for a top-performing company amongst other brilliant teammates.
This is a full-time, W2 employment with salary, EXCELLENT benefits, and a strong bonus program. Visa transfer will be considered, but not relocation assistance (those who can move on their own may apply). If you'd like to explore what this great opportunity has to offer, don't hesitate to send over your current resume.
I'll contact you to discuss it and better understand what you'd like for the next step in your career. Reach me (Chris Rinchik) directly at 646 381 2067 if you have any questions.