Java Software Engineer – eCommerce, NoSQL, Spring, J2EE
International Technology and eCommerce – London
£65,000 - £75,000 + benefits + bonus
North Starr are pleased to be working with a leader in the technology sector, who are looking to appoint an experienced Java Software Engineer to work as part of a collaborative, international team on the delivery of innovative and scalable ecommerce solutions.
As an experienced Java Engineer, you will be working with a range of technologies including Java, J2EE, NoSQL (Cassandra), Spring, Git and several others. You will take an active involvement in the overall deployment and delivery from design and implementation of very large-scale web and eComm projects, in addition to helping mentor and develop more junior members of the team.
Working within a large team, you will:
- Ensure the ongoing stability of the company eCommerce platforms and plan & execute bug fixes and overcome usability issues
- Have an active input into additional functionalities and the planning of the delivery of these functionalities
- Working with different business stakeholder to understand what is working well and what isn’t and providing feedback on the best course of action
- Working with the more Junior members of the team, you will help with their development and exposure to other technologies and more advanced use of current technologies#
- Advanced understanding and use of Java 8 is key for success in this role, with strong hands on knowledge of Spring, Spring MVC, Cassandra and Git (or equivalent)
- The ability to work, communicate and influence a large, international team
- Understanding of the full development cycle, from inception through to completion
- This is an agile role, but would also suit someone who has experience of the waterfall model for larger project elements
Java Software Engineer – eCommerce, NoSQL, Spring, J2EE,
Please contact Kevin Kelly at North Starr for more information