Help to design high-volume, high-performance, high-availability .NET applications based on business requirements.
• Write high quality code that conforms to coding standards is being written.
• Write and maintain unit, integration, end-to-end, penetration and load tests within automated test environments to ensure code quality.
• Understand the results of tests and resolve any problems.
• Ensure production platforms are running smoothly and assist if issues are found. This may involve out of hours work.
• Work alongside other Senior Software Engineers to ensure consistency across the codebase.
• Provide regular updates to the Principal Software Engineer on progress, and openly share issues and blockers as early as possible so they can be overcome. Experience, Qualifications & Skills
• Computer Science Degree preferable but not required.
• Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience, with experience in system design and architecture.
• High degree of knowledge in C# and .NET software development, preferably in latest versions of .NET (6 / 7).
• Have demonstrable experience building complex systems and have the ability to apply GOF design patterns, architectural, and common principles such as SOLID & DRY to maintain clean code.
Apply for this job