New York, United States
Investment Bank, New York
$100,000 + bonus + benefits
A global investment bank is looking to hire a strong software engineer to join their DevOps team in New York.
- Work with developers, operations, auditors and security teams to define and implement best-in-class Continuous Delivery controls
- Develop integrations between strategic tools to enable automated pipelines
- Develop reporting tools to track adoption and usage patterns for senior management
- Strong coding skills, ideally in Java
- Knowledge of API standards and how to work with them
- Strong experience in a number of the following: BitBucket/Git, JIRA, TeamCity, IBM UrbanCode Deploy; Harness; Jenkins; SonarQube; Artifactory; Checkmarx; BlackDuck; Contrast; Twistlock; AWS; GCP; OpenShift or Kubernetes
If you are capable of seeing ahead, of developing a clear a pathway forward and are happy trying things with technology that haven’t been done before, this could be a perfect role for you.
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for full details