Software Engineer - London
This is an opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a global leader based in London that specialise in online trading and investments. They have a portfolio of multi-award winning technology solutions. Established nearly 5 decades ago, they have since grown close to 20 office locations right across the globe and are known as one of the biggest players in the financial technology space.
This opportunity would suit a Java developer in London who is looking to advance their career with a global leader.
What you will get
- Flexible working and work from home opportunities.
- Career focused training and mentorship.
- A chance to work within a high performing team.
- Pension, insurance and medical cover for you and your family.
- Performance related bonus.
- Regular social and charity events.
- Excellent holidays with your birthday off.
- £60,000 - £80,000 basic.
What you will do
- Greenfield development working on trading systems build in Java.
- Take ownership of sub-projects from requirements gathering to production.
- Contribute to a global technology team.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders.
- Work on cutting edge financial technology solutions.
- Work within an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
What you will need
- Strong java development experience (Java 8 or newer).
- Solid multi-threading experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and TDD.
- Background working with complex software solutions.
- A desire to learn and continuously develop technical skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment.
Find out more
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with Con Lam at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button below.
Apply for this job