Software Engineer - C# & React
Trading and Analytics - Risk Management
Central London – Office based. 5 Days per week.
Salary: Up to £120,000+ Benefits + Bonus
Harrington Starr has partnered with an innovative Technology focussed Hedge Fund that specialise in developing unique software systems for the financial sector are seeking a Full Stack C# and React UI Developer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team within small but highly dynamic Tech Team that will be working on a Portfolio Trading Application for the Head Trader. You will be working on the Front Office Trading desk working on performance related development using the .NET Stack.
Key requirements within this opportunity are as follows:
- Extensive knowledge of Equities Trading and Trading Lifecycle
- Knowledge of an Front Office Environment and a Front Office Trading Desk.
- Experience in working with Traders and Quants.
- Experience with C# .Net and .NET Core
- Experience with NodeJS
- Extensive experience with CI/CD
- Experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- A 2:1 or above in Computer Science - Required
A leader within their community and a specialise Development team already in place, due to recent success they are looking to further build out their Software Engineering team in their London Office. You will be working on cutting edge platforms for Trading and analytics for Financial and Sports trading software. If you feel you are ready to take the next step of your career then please apply via Link.