New York, United States
My client, a leading global trading marketplace, is urgently looking to add a strong junior Java Developer to their team in New York City/Jersey City.
This role is suited for someone currently devoted to hands-on Java development/programming, seeking a full-time opportunity. No C2C.
This role provides you an opportunity to be a key team member developing new functionality on a flagship platform for the organization. The company boasts a several-decade-strong track record, a global footprint, and strong upward mobility.
- 1-3 years Core Java development experience.
- Preferably, some experience with Oracle PL/SQL.
- Experience in a CI/CD or deadline-driven environment.
- Comfortable working on a collaborative team and providing ideas for improvements.
- Comfortable working upon expansion of existing libraries; adapting to new functionalities.
- Computer Science degree, or similar.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with a strong reputation in their space and a great team to learn from. For more information, send your CV over immediately and call Chris at 646 381 2067 to discuss details.