London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr BI, Data Analytics & Science are actively looking for a team of Software Engineers to commence work for one of the worlds leading Capital Markets business.
Based near to London Liverpool Street you will be joining an award-wining team of engineers who are creating next-gen software solutions to help optimize market positioning across the business product lines.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of 360 SDLC projects across the business.
You will be more than just a software developer as there will be strong interaction with business leaders tech & non-tech to help tailor solutions for specific product needs,
The skills required for this position are as follows:
- Must have a passion for software development & emerging technologies.
- Some commercial experience with technology around the following areas.
- Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design, and/or Web Development
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential.
If you are a Software Engineer at the top of your game and ready to embark on a life-changing career move then this roles has it all. You will be working with advanced technology, a great team and a benefits package unlike any other.
The Harrington Starr BI, Data Analytics & Science team are looking forward to hearing from you