London, United Kingdom
Looking for a Software Developer/Data Engineer to join our team for the design and development of a comprehensive repository of historical reference, pricing data and our trading related products.
What we'd like from you if you possess these skills:
- Experience with SQL, relational or non-relational databases as well as no-SQL data stores (time-series, preferably OneTick/OneMarketData), data semantics and modelling (preferably SQL Server)
- Experience using SQL and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Data warehouse/ETL experience
- Super interested in all things technical
- Ability to learn and/or adapt quickly to highly complex issues
- Happy to collaborate with a wide group of stakeholders
Please contact the Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team immediately for a full discussion on this role.
c£75k London City + Bonus