Manchester, United Kingdom
Software Consultant – Research and Development (R&D)
Harrington Starr is working with a major Global consultancy who would love for you to join their family.
As the Software Consultant, you will work with SME clients who need your help to better understand how their Research and Development (R&D) expenditure on innovation and development can be claimed as a grant or refund.
Skills needed for the role of Software Consultant:
- 1-3 years of Research and Development (R&D) background in Software
- Degree in Computer Science or Software background
- Strong client-facing skills
When you join the major consultancy, they will offer an excellent package including:
- Uncapped bonus
- Continuous training and personal development
- 33 Days annual leave
- Free Breakfast, coffee and soft drinks
- Gym membership
- Health, Dental and Eyecare
When applying for the Senior Software Consultant if you wish to get your name to the top of the list, send your CV to directly to Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com – I will read yours first.