£75000 - £85000 per annum + + Benefits
1 - 3 months
Senior Production Automation Engineer - Manchester - Python / Terraform - £75,000/85,000
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with a Information Analytics company who are seeking a Senior Production Automation Engineer that has a passion for Technology to join their Private Cloud function.
This Senior Production Automation Engineer will be instrumental in working within the organisations engineering group. This role will be responsible for enhancing and supporting new and existing cloud processes/culture ensuring best practive are put in place.
Essential Knowledge needed:
- 3-5 Years' experience with Python Programming Language is required.
- Experience with Terraform, Cloud Formation, 3rd party APIs as well as additional programming languages are a plus.
- Experience in delivering automation projects from end to end. This would include working with the team on initial designs all the way through to project delivery.
- Experience with good development practices such as code reviews, git repositories, unit testing, CICD pipelines, etc.
- Responsible for setting up Release process of the product including automation release setup, Release cycle, testing and deployment of product on Production.
- Actively work with various stakeholders (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Tester, and Developers) for smooth transition of the release across all environments.
- Infrastructure experience (VMware / Active Direction / Windows / Linux / AWS)
- Automation and security first mind-set.
- Must be detail oriented, have a positive attitude, and be a good communicator.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Production Automation Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation that has a real passion for the latest technologies.
To apply for this role please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02035877007