Excellent opportunity to join a growing global end user organisation in a newly created Security SIEM Engineering position based in London with a flexible\ hybrid model on offer
The role will involve working in their global security team, and will be responsible of helping develop effective security controls.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the in-house security operations team to help improve efficiencies
- Building effective detection use cases within the chosen SIEM while minimising false positives.
- Utilise online resources for researching and collecting threat intelligence to enhance the SOC’s abilities to detect cyber-attacks.
- Utilise telemetry available throughout the environment to build and improve detection capabilities.
- Testing of existing and new detection use cases
Key skills needed for the role:
- Experience of SIEM administration
- Broad technical information security knowledge including networking, malware analysis, incident response and
- Knowledge of information security protection, detection and authentication systems
- Understanding of tools, techniques and procedures that attackers use to compromise organisations, ideally from direct experience.
- Basic python\ AWS experience
Please send your CV for immediate review