Windsor, United Kingdom
Settlement and Invoicing Analyst
We are working with a leading Commodities trading house in London who are looking to appoint a Settlement and Invoicing Analyst to work on a Finance Transformation programme and to migrate parts of the business to the same ETRM.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the core Settlements Operations team through the Finance Transformation program.
- You will be helping to create STP processes for standard products as well as streamline structured products invoicing and settlement process.
- Sharing your knowledge and use your experience to create best in class practises across creation, issue and validation of invoices, managing and reconciliation of payments and cash.
- In-depth knowledge of the Energy/Commodities industry
- Keen to learn and to develop and are constantly pushing to improve
- Identify and drive improvements in processes, systems and controls to deliver continuous results, improved efficiencies and strengthen controls
This is a fantastic role and great opportunity to join a leading company within the commodities space. Please get in touch to hear more: James.Lawrence@HarringtonStarr.com 02038541291