London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working with a leading finance organisation who is currently looking for a talented and bright ServiceNow Developer to join their established team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a Finance company that is looking to expand its team.
- Engaged in the defining of functional and non-functional requirements for the ServiceNow tool.
- Prioritisation and scheduling of work.
- Development of technical and application specifications for solutions for meet the requirements.
- Management of Reference Data within the tool.
- Access controls management and maintenance.
- Application design, testing, release and implementation processes.
- Service Request workflow design.
- Product maintenance and patching, including supplier and vendor management.
- Product ownership and roadmap.
- Engagement with vendor and partners for 3rd line support issues.
- Ownership of incidents and problems raised against ServiceNow instance.
- Production and maintenance of operational activities and documentation
- Production and maintenance of user training materials
- Production and maintenance of test plans and schedules.
- Report / Dashboard reporting definition and development.
- Maintenance of interfaces to any upstream and downstream services.
Skills required to be successful in the role:
- IT Skills
- Soft Skills
- Direct hands on experience of ServiceNow design, development and implementation.
- Direct experience of product automation and integration.
- Experience in other Service Management toolsets (ideally Remedy OD)
- Database and data integrity management.
- Able to analyse technical and non-technical requirements to define solutions.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Experience of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
This is a great opportunity to work for an inverstment organisation. If you are looking for a new challenge working in a fast-paced environment, using the latest technologies then please apply now. For immediate enquiries please contact Jake Browne at Harrington Starr. email@example.com