London, United Kingdom
ServiceNow Administrator/Developer – London City
Harrington Starr is working with a leading organisation who is currently looking for a talented Senior ServiceNow Administrator/Developer to join their established team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global financial services company that is looking to expand its team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving development efforts for related ServiceNow project initiative. You will be part of technology team charged with enterprise IT Service Management design, developments, integration, deployments and Support. This is a technical position interfacing with Customer Support, Operations, Change Management, Program management, QA and Developments. Essential technical tools for success will be working experience in ServiceNow administration/development and integrations, familiarity with Windows and Linux OS administration.
- Design/development, integration, test, implementing and supporting all aspects of Service Now and Xmatters application.
- Interacted with stakeholders gathering requirements to arrive at design solution.
- Responsible for the requirement analysis, design, development, upgrades, enhancements and customisations of different modules of ITSM suite.
- Manage overall Incident and Problem management flow processes and building new templates
- Pulling and scheduling the reports as per the client requirement.
- Integrate Universal Discovery CMDB and integrating it with Change management and Asset Management.
- UI scripts, server side scripting based on business rules.
- IT Service Management applications development on ServiceNow automate the day-to-day corporate business processes.
- Created portfolio in PPM module to measure the progress of projects and to create project reports.
- Created transform maps for importing CMDB data, automatic field service mapping and scripting.
- Responsible for all scripting changes including client scripts, UI policy and UI actions.
- Building catalog portal pages using Service Portal.
- Configuring Integration Web Services with Third Party applications by using SOAP API Web service.
- Assists in planning and monitoring of work schedules.
- Provide support during and after hours for all ITSM escalated issues and upgrades.
- Attends conferences, seminars and ongoing technological training as required by the business.
- Provide In-house training for other members of the team and other departments.
- Adheres to all policies and practices as noted in the EBS-BTEC Staff Handbook and Code of Conduct or other formal, informal, written and/or verbal policy / practices statements made on our behalf of EBS-BTEC management.
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
• Considerable working experience of ServiceNow administration of all modules and applications (Self-service portal, Content management, Incident Management, Service Request management, Service Catalog, CMDB, Asset Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Customer Service Manager, Project Portfolio Management, Release management, Organisation Management, Contract Management, Data Certification, Service Level Management and SDLC).
• Strong working experience in IT Service Management process design.
• General understanding of ITIL best practice, ITSM foundation certification is a plus.
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent certificate and experience.
- ITSM foundation certificate.
- ServiceNow administration certification or proven working experience Special Job Requirements
If you are looking for a new challenge working in a fast-paced environment, using the latest technologies then please apply now. For immediate enquiries please contact email@example.com at Harrington Starr.