London, United Kingdom
Service Transition Manager – Capital Markets – ITIL
A global financial services organisation currently have an imminent requirement for a Service Transition Manager to join their delivery function and assist on a large scale transformation programme.
In this role as a Service Transition Manager your main function will be to lead the business in setting up a framework for delivering technologies across the business, which ensures correct processes and minimising the impact to the business when new applications and new systems are deployed into the live environment.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Financial Services Experience
- Extensive experience in Service Transition Management and Application Onboarding
- Understanding of critical high-set requirements
- Experience setting up frameworks
- Understanding of ITIL
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders