London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr working with a leading provider of financial media. Our client has one of the best reputations in the financial services sector for providing the most cutting edge and up to date intelligence.
Due to recent growth and hiring, they are now looking to hire for a Service Desk Team Leader to join their New York team.
The role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Leading a team of 1st and 2nd line engineers
- Working in a hands on capacity across level 2 line desktop issues such as office 360 and windows 10
- You and your team will be supporting circa 500 users with around 300 based on site in the New York office
- This role will involve facing off to the users on a daily basis
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing office within a well-established business. My client has big growth plans for the technical team in their New York office and this company is an excellent opportunity for career growth and progression. This role is also would also be great for someone looking to expand their technical and leadership experience.
To be consisted for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You should have strong service desk technical skills across office 365, Exchange and Windows 10
- You should have an appreciation for basic networking protocols and concepts
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to lead a small team, any leadership experience you have would be beneficial
- You should be confident and able to face off to the users on a daily basis
- You should have experience of supporting user environments of around 500 – 1000