London, United Kingdom
Service Delivery Project Manager – London
I am working with a Financial Technology company that provides communications, technology, data, and analytics solutions to Global clients. My client helps drive business transformation for their clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
My client is searching for an experienced Project Manager to lead activities (i.e. hardware implementations, migrations, upgrades of hardware and software) on behalf of the Service Delivery department. This will require direct interaction with all delivery resources, covering the full project management life cycle including project initiation, scoping, resource management, scheduling, communication and reporting
Some of the role responsibilities will include the following:
- Work closely with identified technical resources to assess, coordinate and maintain scheduled activities to successful completion and client satisfaction. Take a proactive approach to quality management and ensure the appropriate and adequate level of quality is assured in the delivery of projects.
- Direct resources on assigned projects ensure clarity of project roles and responsibilities and ensure accountability.
- Document key steps, and deliverables, ensuring internal and external communications are managed and maintained with appropriate levels of escalation where required.
- Manage multiple priorities whilst adhering to deadlines, coordinating resource activities to ensure activities/timelines are maintained even if those deadlines are shifting due to external factors and requirements.
- Provide Project Planning & Execution (Scoping, managing expectations, providing estimates & project plans), Tracking metrics and project performance reporting. Dealing with Incidents, changes and issues during Project delivery and migration to BAU and project closure.
- Manage the full systems life cycle of assigned projects to ensure comprehensive, timely and high quality outcomes of assigned projects.
Some additional technical skills include:
- Project Management & Analysis (Gant, Network Diagrams). Funding Proposals, Cost Benefit Analysis, Change Management, Requirement Gathering). Technical project management experience with leading projects leveraging UNIX/Linux systems, Network (WAN, LAN), Linux, Storage, Databases & Client Server Applications.
If you have the require skills and are wanting to challenge yourself to step up then reach out to me, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for more information 0203 587 7007