London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading financial services technology company.
Our client, is looking to hire a Server Administration Support Analyst. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Systems Infrastructure and will be involved in the overall management of the end user support environment.
The role will be based in their offices in the City of London and they are looking for an initial 6 month rolling contract to come in and be responsible for providing efficient systems administration and support for software technologies compromising the systems infrastructure.
Key Job Functions
- Day to day administration of the Windows Server environment. Including:
- Citrix XenServer, XenDesktop and XenApp environment
- Active Directory / DNS / DHCP
- Sharepoint 2013 / 2016 / OnLine
- Administration, configuration and support of CM’s Hyper Converged VxRack Flex environment.
- Administration, configuration and support of CM’s UCS blade server infrastructure
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support of CM’s trading room systems infrastructure.
In conjunction with the Workstation, Server and SAN Infrastructure Manager;
- Administrative and change management decisions in relation to CM’s Citrix infrastructure
- Administrative and change management decisions in relation to CM’s blade server systems infrastructure
- Administrative and change management decisions in relation to the support of the trading and operations applications environment.
- Citrix XenDesktop, XenServer suite of products
- VMWare and DellEMC HyperConverged systems
- Sharepoint experience is an advantage
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Windows server builds
- Blade server technologies – Cisco and/or HP
- Trading room Systems support.
If this opportunity is of interest please send a copy of your CV with a brief description of your current work situation to the details below: