London, United Kingdom
Senior UI/UX Designer
London – FinTech
6 month rolling contract - £600 to £700 per day
Harrington Starr are working with a market leading FinTech company who are seeking a UI/UX Designer to join the tech driven team. They are offering a rare opportunity for an individual to work on several extensive projects to accelerate the company’s growth on the development side.
The successful individual will be looking to take ownership and key authority across the design, from start to finish. You will have key experience with design principles and will be looking to apply these to re-engineer the UI/UX applications to accelerate business requirements forward. The current project will offer the successful individual a rare opportunity to take ownership across direction, design and development of the key vertical products the company stand by. You will also have key interaction with senior individuals within the business, as well as being able to self-manage and work across the design for marketing and front-end applications.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or key design principles
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual skills and creative thinking
- Ability to interpret a design brief and establish a comprehensive understanding of the business requirements
- Strong organisation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well in a fast paced working environment
- Knowledge of the latest design, social and cultural trends
- A clear understanding of UX and UI best practices
- Responsive design experience
- Updated Portfolio – Essential
In addition to having an outstanding opportunity to join an established trading house, you will be taking key authority across the UI/UX Design, taking ownership across design methods and principles, as well as building frameworks across Front End applications. You will have a clear vision in design and be seeking a challenging opportunity to re-write the UI/UX in vertical products.
If you feel like you meet the requirement for this and are looking for your next contract, please get in touch with Brad Golder at Harrington Starr.