London, United Kingdom
Trade Support Analyst
A leading brokerage is looking for a Trade Support Analyst to join their technically skilled and dedicated team, responsible for the day to day management of the market and trade processes, developing relationships with Europe’s major Clearing houses.
On a day to day basis you will provide Trading Support for Brokers, Proprietary Traders and clients giving you fantastic knowledge of Capital Markets.
Duties of the position:
- Technical and business focused Trading support
- Network troubleshooting
- Exchange connectivity
- Technology On-boarding (FIX)
- And much more
Skills required for the position:
- Knowledge of Trading Applications
- Understanding of Capital Markets
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Working knowledge of FIX Protocol
- Experience with connectivity to derivative exchanges
- IT skills with UNIX and Windows
- Networking protocols
You will get exposure to cutting-edge technologies and get involved in on-going project work. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and want to work for an organisation who constantly invest in their employees then please apply now. This is a fast growth role and will provide the winning candidate a unique opportunity to fast-track their career.
If you have the skills required please do not hesitate to apply or contact James Platt