LONDON, United Kingdom
Senior Technical Delivery Manager
A global leading Asset Management company is seeking to recruit a talented and experienced Senior Technical Delivery Manager in London. You will have come from a technical background with a strong understanding of Asset Management systems. With experience of managing major software implementation / software delivery projects, you will work on concurrent projects across my client’s business ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget.
As the Senior Technical Delivery Manager (electronic trading, software implementation, software delivery, fixed income, bonds, equities, FX, derivatives) your responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple Development teams
- Managing the analysis / requirements gathering phases and defining the scope of work
- Overseeing delivery / implementation teams consisting of business analysts, technical consultants, developers, testers
- Manage the integration of the applications
- Stakeholder management and communication
To be considered for the role of Senior Technical Delivery Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- A background in technology software development
- Strong asset management domain knowledge
- Degree education
- Direct Line management experience of software teams
What my client is offering to the successful candidate:
This is a brand new internal technology team being built from the ground up to support the global asset management operation. As the Senior Technical Delivery Manager, you will be taking a senior role in the early stages of its creation. You will be working with and delivering a world class suite of asset management technology.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and I’ll give you a call to go through the opportunity.