New York, United States
My client, a well-established global provider of Financial Services technology solutions, are opening a new Atlanta office and need to build their development team. They're looking for several senior, mid-level, and junior Developers to begin ASAP (targeted early Sept.). This is a chance to work on a developing a new platform as they continue to expand their business. There's massive opportunity with this organization! You'll have the chance to work remotely for a while (in ATL area) before the office opens, then you'll join the team on-site. FinTech/Finance experience is preferred but not necessary. Some fundamentals:
Senior Level (2):
- JAVA & JVM
- Multi-threading in cloud (MS)
- Parallel processing, transaction management, big data.
- Ideally: Scala, Cassandra, CI/CD workflow experience.
Junior Level (2):
- Team player
- Motivated to work with bleeding edge tech; good communication.
- Object based programming experience; JAVA a plus.
- Financial Tech/Services understanding a plus; not required.
They're also looking to bring aboard 2 "Mid-Level" developers whose skill-sets would fall roughly between the two listed above.
My client is involved with some of the fastest growing industries around the world. The opportunity for you to work on interesting, challenging greenfield projects while growing your skill-set here is strong. They're looking to fill the roles quickly! If interested, please send your CV over and I'll contact you to discuss details/answer any questions you have.