£65000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Az Dev_1535043102
Harrington Starr are working with an innovative start-up working at the more complex end of the performance and attribution arena for the asset management industry. They are a SAAS software provider with large asset management clients in the UK and US. They operate in a fast-changing industry with lots of growth potential. Their Current team members have 20+ years' experience each in various areas of finance and fund management. The team is split between London and Chicago.
Desired Skills & Requirements
- 8+ years of experience as a hands-on, full-stack software developer.
- Extensive experience with the Azure cloud platform
- Experience developing highly available and dynamically scalable applications.
- Strong expertise in relational databases.
- Experience with architectural patterns, API design and building large-scale applications.
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft stack: C#, SQL Azure, Web API, ASP.NET, MVC and Entity Framework.
- Experience in modern frameworks like React, Angular is a plus.
- Experience with testing frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in SSIS and SSRS is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science with strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Attention to detail; highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Desire to learn our business domain.
This is an exciting role for an experineced developer to come in and have influence and direction on the technology direction. You will also be joining the compnay at an incredible exciting stage of thier journey. Don't miss out on this opportunity, and get in touch with Tod Bamber @ Harrington Starr.