London, United Kingdom
Senior/Lead UI Developer - React - up to £110k
Senior Front End Developer required for team building greenfield front and middle office trading applications in React. The apps are a suite of highly configurable applications providing credit analysis, order management, portfolio management, risk and compliance functionality.
They are looking for someone who preferably has experience in finance and comes from a solid engineering background. You should enjoy contributing ideas (both technical and product related) and be able to mentor more junior developers where required. The team here is small so there is plenty of scope to suggest, implement and take ownership of new features and technology choices.
Education/Training (or equivalent):
- Degree in Computer Science or other numerate degree preferred. Comparable work experience considered too.
Experience (Type of work experience, minimum number of years):
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience programming within the JS ecosystem.
- Used React in large applications
- Understanding how to write unit tests and integration tests in a front end context
- Responsive Design
- Consuming REST APIs
- Eye for good design
- Experience using Typescript a plus
- Experience of AWS / Azure a plus
- Experience using React Native a plus
Special Skills and/or Abilities:
- Experience of Agile development processes including ability to work in Sprint based deliveries.
- Able to assist other Developers as necessary.
- Able to evaluate and propose new technologies where appropriate