London, United Kingdom
Senior/Lead C#.Net Developer (.NET, SQL, Agile) Financial Services – City
C#, .NET, SQL, Development, Message Queuing, Unit Testing, Financial Data, Market Data, Multithreading.
A Financial Market Data organisation based in the City of London is seeking a senior C# Developer (.NET, SQL, Agile) to join their permanent software development team. The company are a global leader and seek a strong technical individual to improve their complex systems. The team are looking for a senior developer, either with mentoring experience or with the desire to move into a leadership role.
This Lead C# Developer (.NET, SQL, Agile) will work on greenfield projects as well as enhancements of existing high throughput, multi-threaded market data provision systems, through the full software development life cycle in an agile environment. If desired the role can interact with internal business users and external clients although this is not mandatory.
The successful Lead C# Developer (.NET, SQL, Agile) will have the following skills:
- C# .NET development skills (essential)
- An understanding of multithreading as well as some professional experience (essential)
- T-SQL, SQL experience (or another RDBMS essential)
- Agile methodology experience and interest (interest essential)
- Unit Testing (desirable)
- ORM (desirable)
- Passionate about learning (essential)
- Great communication skills and excited to speak with the business (desirable)
- Ability to solve problems quickly (desirable)
For the right C# Developer (.NET, SQL, Agile) this company offers a supportive but independent environment. Within, lies scope for progression through coaching and mentoring, and a clear pathway for future management opportunities. They offer a very competitive bonus rate and full benefits package including non contributory pension.