London, United Kingdom
Senior Scala/Java Developer – Hedge Fund (Market Data)
£100,000 + Benefits + Bonuses
*Remote interview + Onboarding*
A leading hedge fund based in London is looking to expand their Trading Market Data team. As the firm grows they are looking for top technologists to join the team with the view of covering the US market and in the long term a potential to relocate to the US.
The Senior Scala/Java Developer will have a passion for learning and being challenged daily, the business aims for all their devs to be cross trained (C#) and functional programming.
The Senior Scala/Java Developer will have:
· Ideally 3+ years’ experience hands on developing in Scala
· Proof of successfully delivered projects in Java
· Experience with microservices architecture and third-party providers (Spring)
· Beneficial to have worked with market data and order management systems but not required
· 1st minimum 2.1 MSc or equivalent from a top tier University
This is a top tier Hedge Fund where you will work directly with the CTO at a critical growth stage. Responsibilities for this role will possibly have a support rota to cover US shift hours (1pm-11pm GMT).
Don’t miss out – reach out to Kashasa Barreto-Inman at Harrington Starr for more information.