Senior Salesforce Developer
This is an unmissable opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join one of the biggest names in financial technology. They are an instantly recognisable brand that have been creating cutting edge solutions of all the major exchanges and platforms. They are growing a new team within the firm and will involve exciting greenfield projects. If you are interested in taking you career to the next level, then read on.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Salesforce developer who is looking to advance their career and collaborate with some of the most talented engineers in London.
What you will get
- Career focused training and mentorship.
- Pension, insurance and medical cover for you and your family.
- A market leading bonus scheme and excellent benefits.
- Great flexibility, with remote working.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- £100,000 - £120,000 basic + bonus.
What you will do
- Propose technical solutions for both the adoption and growth of Salesforce technology.
- Analyse business functional and strategic requirements.
- Be a key point of contact for service-impacting incidents and escalation.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of multiple projects.
- Work closely with relevant partners.
What you will need
- Salesforce Sales Cloud - Including client management and contact management.
- Experience building processes with Lightning Flow or Process Builder.
- Apex development and testing experience.
- An understanding of Salesforce deployment and release processes.
- A desire to learn and continuously develop technical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical problems to people at all levels.
Nice to have
- Industry experience in the financial technology space.
Find out more
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with Con Lam at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button below.
Apply for this job