London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Switzerland, Risk Analytic Tools. Zurich Based.
Salary Package: Competitive Base depending on experience, with uncapped OTE Commission, and Stock Options
Harrington Starr has partnered with an established London based start-up - a momentum investing specialist and analytics firm, providing disruptive Financial Technology Solutions to the Financial Markets - Buy Side Sector. An expanding business with aggressive plans for global growth, my client is looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive for Switzerland to be based in Zurich.
My client is a well-funded start-up who are experiencing rapid growth. Their vision is to provide better analytic tools to maximize investment performance and improve risk control. They bring additional intelligence and measurable value to the existing decision processes. Superior performance and financial success come from discipline and a systematic reality check of assumptions. Bias, emotions, market noise and overconfidence may severely limit a manger's ability to perform.
Increasing their continental market share is my client’s next mission critical goal. As such they are looking to expand their team and are seeking a native Swiss and German speaking Senior Sales Executive for the Swiss based Wealth Management Community.
To be considered for this unique and exciting opportunity your profile will need to have the following experience:
- Minimum 7-10 years selling added value Risk Analytic Data or Software Solutions
- Strong knowledge in the Equity Portfolio Management Space in Switzerland
- A strong network of Buy-Side Wealth Management contacts – Portfolio Managers, Chief Investment Officers, Equity Analysts, is preferable although not essential
- Sales experience selling solutions into: Wealth Managers and Portfolio Managers is essential
- Experience in creating a sales strategy and tactics, and driving the sales campaign across a regional territory
- Equity Asset Class and Equity Trading Workflow knowledge, across Wealth Management Sector is essential
- Any understating or knowledge of ‘’Momentum Trading’ would be advantageous
- Strong new business hunter attitude and approach, not afraid of cold calling and qualifying meetings
- Experience as a player/coach is advantageous
- Native or fluent Swiss and German and fluent English are essential
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work with a talented and successful leadership team in a high profile role
- Be the first Senior Sales Executive for the Swiss region
- Work with an established start-up with aggressive growth plans
- Potential to develop your role into the Sales Manager for the DACH region in two - three years.
- Be well rewarded with a competitive base, generous uncapped commission plan, and qualify for stock options after a successful six month qualifying period
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established start-up with exciting solutions and the potential for exceptional future global growth. If you have the required skills, would like to join this exciting company, please contact ASAP. Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007. Mobile: +44 (0) 7973 432 428 for a confidential conversation.