London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales/Business Development
My client are an independent liquidity and execution provider of FX products. They provide anonymous/tailored pricing and liquidity to an array of different clients across the FX trading landscape. They provide their services to industry leading Banks, Hedge Funds and propriety trading houses.
Their purpose-built GUI/API trading and automated back-office functions are designed by market experts. Its tailored offering combines exceptional FX liquidity management expertise, deeply rooted industry knowledge, and a refreshingly creative boutique approach to solutions.
My client is looking for someone who can work autonomously and have a real hunger for success and who want to be part of an exciting project where you will be hands on with the success of the business - which hope to go public within 5 years
- Minimum 5 years vendor experience and 10 years FX experience
- Experience working in a start-up environment would be ideal but not a prerequisite
- New Business Sales/Business Development - Hunter
- Good understanding of market data sets and analytics and how these impacts the market
- Electronic Trading FX (NDF’s would be a nice to have) and algorithmic trading
- Being able to work autonomously
- In-depth knowledge or ECNs, APIs, STP and liquidity management
- Promote company offering and brand
- Build market presence into new clients/regions
- Identify, develop and launch growth opportunities
- Represent the company in industry forums, panels and senior C-Level customer engagements
- Drive revenue by acquiring new accounts, primarily focused on the buy-side
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding market data and how they can best serve each potential client
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base with lucrative bonuses
- Getting to work within a start-up environment where your success will be noticed by the founders and CEO.
- Opportunity to earn company equity - everyone is responsible for the company's success
To be considered for this role please contact Rhys Lyons at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 587 7007