London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – SaaS, Trading, Risk, Front Office
A rapidly growing provider of front to back trading and risk solutions is looking to add an experienced salesperson to their team in London (West End). My client has developed an award-winning SaaS platform that combines multi-asset class, out of the box capabilities with development tools so that customers can customise the solutions to their specific needs.
The company was founded by industry veterans responsible for some of the most respected and successful trading and risk systems in the industry and they were built the platform to include all of the best components along with the most modern technologies.
- EMEA wide sales to buy and sell side firms
- Generating prospects and working to gain buy-in from all key stakeholders which can include CXO management, IT, risk, technology and business users
- Manage the POC process – typically paid for by the customer
- Close licence and services deals in line with annual targets
- Proven record of 5+ years in enterprise software sales with ticket values of £500k+
- Good understanding of capital markets and the roles of the buy and sell-side
- Demonstrable asset class knowledge
- Comfortable talking about technology with prospective customers
- Able to work autonomously and creatively to find and close opportunities – self-starter attitude is critical
What’s in it for you?
- Sell a game-changing and award winning product built by respected industry veterans
- A broad target audience, both in terms of geography and type of client
- Earn significant sums of commission to reward your success
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com