New York, United Kingdom
I am very pleased to have been requested to conduct an exclusive search for one of the leading research providers. CFRA acquired S&P Global’s Equity and Fund Research business, a leading provider of independent research and commentary with offerings focused on stocks, ETFs and mutual funds as well as sectors and industries. The Equity and Fund Research business originated in the 1920’s and has amassed a worldwide base of investing clients.
As a Senior Sales professional for our client, you would be responsible for:
- Prospecting, cold calling and going to market to meet with potential new and exciting clients
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company as a growing business
- Engaging with any inbound enquiries and be efficient and timely in delivering information on the proposition
- Value based sales to targeted institutions across the sell and buy-side
- Maintain and update CRM, inclusive of frequent pipeline reports to ensure the business is moving in the right direction
- Proven sales track record
- Minimum of 5 years of financial services sales experience
- Sold into buyside clients
- Extensive knowledge of the research both SaaS and Subscription
- Experience working at a research provider is desirable
- A book of contacts preferably buyside
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, equities, ETF’s
- Sold research and/or software/RMS Globally
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join an organisation that promotes a multicultural work environment that is very much in growth mode
- An organisation that promotes its employees – this is a hire off the back of a promotion
- Join a company that is built to take on the bigger rivals in its space that are looking to becoming a global provider.