London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Regulatory Reporting, Regulation, Compliance, Software Sales
£70,000 - £80,000 + commission + benefits
A global leading provider of software solutions to the world’s top financial institution. They have a suite of front to back office products that help their clients manage everything from investment management to compliance and regulation.
They need a new business sales person to sell their regulatory reporting software to new and existing clients across the UK and Europe. As one of the most critical areas for financial institutions to invest into technology, regulatory reporting is a prime area for sales people to earn life changing sum of money.
- Generate leads through inside sales, networking, cold calling, referrals and your own network
- Building a strong, qualified sales pipeline with the support of pre-sales
- Manage the sales cycle ensuring buy in from key decision makers and budget holders
- Manage contractual and commercial negotiations
- Work with product management to devise solutions to help meet client requirements
- 5+ years of new business, software sales experience within the financial services sector
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience selling to C-level buyers
- Willing to travel in the UK and Europe
- Experience selling regulatory solutions is ideal but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to sell solutions in one of the biggest area of investment by financial firms
- Leverage my client’s vast client base to uncover opportunities to close business quickly
- Have the support of a hugely successful team and a strong brand name behind you
- The chance to earn life changing sums of money
To be considered for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org