London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Reconciliations, Data Management, Financial services
A leading provider of software used by buy and sell-side firms to manage data from multiple sources is looking to recruit a Senior Salesperson to join their team in London. Their award winning platform helps some of the biggest and best-known financial firms including banks, insurers and asset managers to solve complex challenges around reconciliations, client on-boarding and compliance.
- New logo and account sales focussing on customers in the UK with some continental Europe territory TBD
- Devise and execute a territory sales plan with a consultative sales approach
- Work with marketing and inside sales to follow up qualified in-bound leads as well as generating your own via networking and existing contacts etc.
- Build a sales pipeline and close deals in line with agreed quota
- Negotiate the best possible commercial and contractual terms
- Provide regular updates to senior manage around sales progress and pipeline
- 10+ years of experience selling high value, complex software solutions in the financial services sector with a record of meeting sales targets
- The ability to manage multiple concurrent sales processes effectively
- Experience selling up to CXO level client management
- Consultative sales approach
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a company that has just had a record breaking year for sales with a product that is in high demand in the market
- Benefit from a generous commission plan allowing you to earn significant sums of commission
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com