London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Portfolio Management, Analytics, Buy-Side, Investment Management
£60,000 - £80,000 + commission + benefits
A global leader in desktop solutions for investment managers is looking for a new business sales person to join their team in London. My client provides buy-side firms with the tools to build and manage better investment portfolios along with critical analytics products to ensure they attract and retain clients.
They are a growing on the back of significant investment into the products and are looking to grow their sales team to reflect the amount of opportunity they are seeing in the market.
- Take leads form the inside sales team, marketing and through your own means to build a pipeline of prospects to target
- Arrange meetings and demonstration of the products and gain buy-in form the key client stakeholders
- Work with pre-sales to ensure client requirements are understood and their challenges are addressed with relevant products and services
- Provide input to the products team relating to the gaps in product functionality versus what clients need
- Build pipeline and close business in line with agreed quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience selling software and/or other solutions to the buy-side – asset managers, wealth managers and hedge funds
- Proven record of winning new business and meetings new business sales targets
- Demonstrable understanding of the work flows of a buy-side and the types of products and services they need
- The ability to build rapport with portfolio managers, analysts CIO’s, COO’s and other CXO managers at buy-side firms
What’s in it for you?
- Sell a broad range of products to a diverse range of client types and sizes
- Leverage a strong list of referenceable clients to support your efforts
- Benefit from accelerators for over achievement to earn significant sums of commission
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org