London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Market Data, Derivatives, Technology
£70,000 - £80,000 + bonus + benefits
A market leader in market data and technology services to the global financial services industry is looking for a new business sales person to sell their derivatives products (both listed and OTC) to buy and sell side firms.
- This is a new business sales position requiring the successful candidate to generate their own leads through cold calling, marketing campaigns, networking, existing contacts and industry events etc.
- You will also have the opportunity to target untapped business areas of existing clients
- Work with internal teams to devise technology and data solutions that meet specific client requirements where required
- Work with pre-sales to put together and deliver presentations to illustrate the benefits and capabilities of the products
- Build a sales pipeline and close business in line with agreed quotas
- Solid knowledge of both listed and OTC derivatives – multi asset class
- Strong sales track record with figures to back up sales performance
- Book of contact in buy and/or sell side firms that can be utilised
- Strong cold calling skills
- Ability to success in a competitive market space
- Able to influence at CXO level
What’s in it for you?
- Join a hugely successful and growing brand
- Earn excellent bonuses based on your sales performance
- Have a diverse range of products to sell that cater for a wide range of prospective client needs
To be considered for this role, please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org