London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Manager, Native/Fluent French Speaker, London
Competitive Base, OTE Commission and Competitive Benefits
Global Market Intelligence and Research firm considered a leading provider into the Financial Institution markets and other verticals are looking for a senior sales manager to develop and close new logos and client accounts. The position will require you to utilise your existing network of financial institutions at C Level and be responsible for significantly growing revenues across the French speaking regions in Europe.
Qualifications and experience:
- 8-10 years of sales and business development experience within the Fixed Income and Risk Management sectors is essential
- A strong contact network within the Sell Side / Institutional Banks at C Level is essential across French Speaking regions in Europe
- Demonstrate and proven track record is new business sales and growing revenues. Achieving sales targets year on year.
- In-depth understanding of Fixed Income environment and Risk Management in strategic decision making, risk identification and quantification, and quantitative modelling processes.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities to help drive Associate Account Managers in the region
- Experience developing strategic business plans for sales growth within the region
- Excellent communication mand presentation skills, fluency in written and verbal in French and English is essential. Additional languages are advantageous
- Must be self-motivated, capable of generating ideas, possess initiative and tenacity.
- 50% travel will be required with this role.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work with a leading global company
- Be a key player in driving the Sales process
- Be a key part of a talented and successful sales team in a high-profile role
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package, bonus, and excellent company benefits options
Interested? Please contact without delay Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com Call: +44 (0) 203 587 7007 for a confidential conversation.