SENIOR SALES MANGER: MID MARKET
The Company: My client is a fintech payments company, that makes it easy for small corporates and SMEs to accept card and digital payments – online, in store and on the move.
As our Senior Direct Sales Manager (Mid-Market), you'll be part of the Direct to Merchant Sales team, reporting to the Head of Direct Sales.
- Winning net new business within Mid-Market Financial & Professional Services
- Negotiating commercial contracts
- Positioning Cashflows solutions to merchants and partners
- Attending events to promote Cashflows solutions
- Working to promote Cashflows core values
- Maximising revenue through the sales of Cashflows core products as well as VAS
- Keep apprised of changing market conditions, competitive landscape, and new technologies
- Maintain Salesforce records, including pipeline forecasting
- Proactively feed market and customer data into the product team and channel customer feedback into the business.
What you'll get in return:
- 8 + years demonstrable success in a business development role, exceeding targets.
- Have sold into Financial Services & Professional Services
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables.
- Creative problem solver and innovator – to build new business models
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations at pace
- Build consensus with senior stakeholders bother internally and externally
- High degree of knowledge on card processing, acquiring and online payments technologies.
- High energy, and persistent personality, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of ecommerce platform providers, system Integrators
- Proven ability to work/perform in a dynamic, ambiguous, and fast-paced environment
- Impeccable ethics and customer focus
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, organisational skills, and commercial judgment
- Salary is competitive and negotiable.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus a day off on your birthday, a wellbeing day and one day if you're moving house
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4x salary life assurance
- Income protection
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Health Cash Plan cover
- Charity matching & volunteering opportunities
- Bike to Work Scheme
- And discounts with a range of retailers
- Flexible working, we believe that it’s important for us to work flexibly and so we're very supportive of working from home and in the office.