Australia, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Leader (New Business) – Managed Services in Environmental Monitoring
Up to €80,000 base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
Our client is a global leader in environmental monitoring solutions, with annual revenues growing at 10% to 15%. They are seeking a senior sales leader to take authority over the Spanish and Portuguese regions and grow revenues in the territories.
The company provides managed solutions on Noise, Vibration and Air Quality and have had particular successes in the construction, mining, airport and manufacturing sectors.
This senior leadership role and involves managing and growing a team, while also closing and winning large sales within the Spanish and Portuguese regions. You will be instrumental in driving growth and exceeding revenue targets.
- Sell managed solutions into various verticals to held aid project efficiency
- Demonstrate new business acquisition within the Spanish/Portuguese market space
- Manage and grow the existing team
- Report into the VP of Sales
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of competitor product capabilities and industry trends
My client is relatively open-minded about the type of candidate they are looking for but here are the essentials:
- Experience of new business acquisition (5+ years) of sales in a solution based company with a proven track record;
- Managerial experience;
- Native Spanish speaker;
- Deals closed within the urban industry; construction, mining, manufacturing or airports;
- ‘Hunter’ mentality with a real work-ethic and positive professional approach;
- Exposure to running your own business or working within a start-up
- Willingness to travel occasionally in the EMEA region.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a world class company with exciting and award winning products;
- Have clients that are some of the most exciting and dynamic institutions globally;
- Great salary plus excellent commission structure and benefits;
- The chance to work for a business that is a big enough to have the firepower to win major deals but is small enough that you will have a voice and be able to influence;
- Opportunity for true growth and development.
If you are ready for this next challenge in your career, please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr
tel: 0203 800 0983