London, United States
Senior Sales – Hedge Funds, Allocators, SaaS, Portfolio Analytics
Competitive salary + commission + benefits + stock options
A growing fintech company is looking to add a Senior Sales person to their team in London (West End) ASAP. Their SaaS solutions support Hedge Funds and Allocators with risk and attribution and they are hiring to capitalise on the global success that they are experiencing.
They are looking for someone with enough experience that they can be relatively autonomous also with the potential to progress into a sales leadership position over team.
- New business sales into hedge funds and allocators for all regions excluding the US
- Generate interest via cold-calling, networking, existing contacts and marketing campaigns
- Manage the end to end sales cycle including commercial and contractual negotiations
- Close business in line with agreed annual quota
- Communicate client feedback to the product teams to support products development and enhancements
- Represent the brand at relevant industry events
- 5+ years of experience selling software to the financial services sector
- Experience selling into hedge funds and/or allocators – pension funds, sovereign wealth, fund of funds, family offices etc.
- Proven record of meeting sales targets
- Ability to work to a high degree of autonomy
- Happy working in a small office environment
What’s in it for you?
- Broad geographical territory as well as the chance to sell to both hedge funds and allocators
- Excellent commission scheme with higher commission percentages than most fintech companies
- The chance to earn stock options to reward success and offer a long-term incentive
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com