€90,000 - €110,000 + commission
Senior Sales – Fintech, SaaS, Clearing, Market Infrastructure, French, Paris
A start-up Fintech company that provides solutions to help investment banks to reduce their clearing costs and drive efficiencies using SaaS technology. With big name banks in their growing client list and investment from a major brand in the industry, they are primed to accelerate their growth during 2018.
This role will be based in Paris and will target T2 and T3 banks across French speaking Europe.
- New business sales – leveraging referenceable clients to take advantage of the momentum my client has generated in 2017
- Opening up opportunities via cold calling, in-bound leads, networking and your own network to build pipeline
- Manage the sales cycle including demonstrations, presentations and workshops through to deal closure
- Ensuring there is client buy-in from all necessary client departments including operations, IT and compliance
- Closing new business deals in line with agreed annual quota
- Native French speaker based in Paris
- 5+ years of experience selling post-trade / market infrastructure / clearing solutions
- Proven, consistent track record against targets of selling big ticket solutions
- Contacts and experience selling solutions to investment banks
- Able to sell successfully without the backing of an established brand name
What’s in it for you?
- Sell a product that can typically save banks 30-50% on their clearing technology costs
- Join a high-growth start-up business that has passed the key challenge of signing their first group of investment bank clients
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com