London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Fintech, Fixed Income, Capital Markets
A growing start-up providing innovative solutions to the fixed income space. My client is addressing the challenge of aggregating fixed income data from disparate sources into a single view making life easier for salespeople, analysts and others users of fixed income data.
They are looking for their first salesperson to work closely with the founder and can provide excellent career opportunities as the company grows if the candidate is successful.
- Using your contacts, networking, cold calling, events and referrals etc to generate interest in the products and build a strong pipeline
- Work with internal teams including product and senior management to ensure the product meets the needs of prospective customers
- Close business in line with agreed quota
- Pass on customer feedback to assist with the development of the products
- Represent the brand at relevant networking and industry events
- Proven experience selling to buy and/or sell-side customers
- Demonstrable knowledge of the fixed income markets and the challenges faced by market participants
- Strong sales track record against target
- Able to work in a start-up environment in a diverse role
- Excellent rapport building skills with the ability to build and develop relationships with C-suite management
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org