London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Fintech, Compliance, Risk, Regulation, SaaS
A high growth financial technology business is looking to hire Senior Sales Executive with experience selling solutions to hedge funds, asset managers or banks. My client’s platform supports their client in managing risk relating to compliance and regulation including MiFID, AIFMD, Best Execution, AML and much more.
Their cutting edge solutions meet the key needs of the industry; easily and quickly deployed SaaS, coverage of all of the keys regulations and a one-stop shop that brings together market data, risk and regulation saving clients from needing multiple vendor solutions.
- New business sales targeting asset managers, hedge funds and banks in the UK and Europe
- Developing a sales pipeline, meeting clients, uncovering client challenges, managing the sales cycle and closing business in line with quotas
- Presenting to prospective clients covering the capabilities and benefits of my client’s platform
- Working with existing clients to uncovering further revenue opportunities
- Send client feedback to the product teams to assist with products improvement and enhancement
- New business sales background in software/technology within financial services
- Experience selling enterprise solutions involving a complex sales cycle
- Build or develop and strong understanding around the current compliance and regulations affecting financial services
- Willing to travel in the UK and Europe where required
- Represent the company and industry events
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a forward thinking and innovative business that can solve some of the industry’s most pressing challenges around regulation and compliance
- The chance to target a wide range of financial institutions to maximise sales opportunities
- Work with cutting edge technology designed to suit the modern preferences of the industry
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com