London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales – Financial Software, Capital Markets, Sell-Side, Derivatives
A successful and growing provider of derivatives front and middle office software is looking for a Senior Salesperson to join their team in London to cover sell-side firms in the UK and Middle East.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a software company with a strong product suite and extensive client list.
- New business sales and account selling in the UK, Ireland and Middle East
- Generating pipeline and closing business with new and existing clients in line with agreed quota
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate sales CRM
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers at client site
- Managing contractual and commercial negotiations to secure the best terms possible for the business
- Travel to meet prospective clients as required
- Work with internal teams including pre-sales and product to provide solutions that meet client requirements
- Manage the ongoing relationship with clients, ensuring the solutions are delivering to their needs
- Consistent on-target track record of selling financial software to investment banks
- Solid knowledge of OTC derivatives and how they are traded
- Demonstrable knowledge of the capital markets landscape and the key drivers of the industry today
- Hunter mentality, able to influence and win business in a competitive market
What’s in it for you?
- Benefit from a dual commission scheme for new logo business and existing accounts
- Leverage a strong book of referenceable clients to support your new logo acquisition
- Work in an established company that has maintained a the feel of a medium sized company with a relatively flat management structure
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org