New York, United States
A quickly growing start-up in New York City in the Financial Technology industry is looking to add an experienced Sales Executive. Known for their top cloud, VDR and CRM tools, our client is a top-of-the-line front to front office solution for the financial services community.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and successful new business hunter with a background and strong market knowledge of selling SaaS solutions into the financial services space.
- Thorough knowledge of the Financial Services community, understanding the markets needs and challenges
- Ability to have in-depth conversations about CRM solutions, must really understand cloud products
- Previous experience of selling VDR, CRM and other SaaS solutions to the Capital Markets community
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Energetic, passionate and entrepreneurial mindset with a never-let-die attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Drive revenue by acquiring new major accounts in the Financial Services industry
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding SaaS and how they can best serve each potential client
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 7+ Years of similar Cloud / SaaS sales into financial services and affiliated market knowledge of the financial services industry
- Hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4-year university
- Background in cloud and CRM tools
Our client offers a very competitive base salary and commission structure. Apply now for more information.
We have numerous roles across all aspects of sales and marketing in Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Rob Grant on: +1 646 381 2067