London, United Kingdom
Senior Sales Executive - Regulatory Compliance, Buy-Side, France and Southern Europe. London or Paris Based.
Salary package: Highly Competitive Base, Generous x2 OTE Commission Plan
Our client is a global leader in providing the specialist data needs of the Buy Side. Delivering cutting edge cloud-based managed data services, our client provides World-Class Data, Regulatory Compliance and Client Support services.
On behalf of our client we seeking a first class Senior Sales Executive to be based in London or Paris and responsible for driving new business sales in Regulatory Compliance Solutions across France and Southern Europe, (Italy, Spain and Portugal). This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join an established firm, with an excellent reputation and global presence and be involved after a successful launch of a new site of Regulatory Compliance Solutions. The role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to build and develop a business within Regulatory Compliance and be a key player in managing and shaping the territories, selling products around Market Abuse, Transaction Reporting and MiFID II.
You will be an integral part of the UK and European Sales Team, strategic growth of the business and contributing to the development of existing and new Regulatory Compliance Solutions.
If you are successfully selling into the Buy-Side, with or without Regulatory Compliance Solutions experience, would like to consider a new challenge to further develop and progress your sales career in Europe, in a high profile senior sales role, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Opening new client accounts through leads, enquiries, and cold calling.
- Responsible for new business sales across France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
- Pitching to Senior Executives, including Head of Surveillance, Head of Risk, Head of Trading Desk, CRO’s, CTO’s, and CEO’s.
- Taking target customers through the sales process: booking meetings, gathering requirements, presenting the software, negotiations, deal closing and managing the relationship once contract is signed.
- Managing the sales process – working with different levels of seniority within complex organisations, understanding the dynamics of multi-level organisational cultures and delivering a compelling pitch to members at all levels.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record in selling financial technology to the Buy-Side and delivering value to customers.
- A strong focus and outstanding, verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales experience in Trading Surveillance and /or Compliance and Regulatory Software Solutions – highly desirable although not essential
- Understanding of Compliance, Regulatory and /or Analytics - highly desirable although not essential
- Network of contacts across the Regions – would be advantageous
- Native or Fluent French and Native or Fluent English languages are both essential for this role. Any additional European languages would be advantageous
- Excellent organisation skills.
- A genuine interest and affinity in technology and in Compliance and Regulation.
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Markets, Trading and Market Data.
- A drive for excellence and an ambition to exceed expectations time after time.
What’s in it for you?
- A rare opportunity to join a successfully established, leading edge Fin Tech Company with a global presence
- A high profile role selling exciting leading edge Technology Compliance and Regulatory Solutions across key territories
- A competitive base (fixed) salary plus realistic x2 OTE uncapped commission (variable) and travel
- Strong leadership with ambitious outlook
- Excellent sales career development
Please submit your resume in English. A French version of your resume can accompany the English version.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, with the required skills (or know someone who is), Please contact: Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7543. Mobile: +44 7973 432 428. Interviews are taking place now!